Friday, May 13, 2011

#11 - 750 tokens for a DVD of Paradise, Liz, and I! Our Third Time!

**RUN TIME 2 hours 14 minutes**




First we start off with a nice strip tease! Then we get horny and take it to a group show! In group we use the strap on! Paradise rides that strap on while it is on me. Then I bend her over and pound her some more. Then its Liz's TURN! I start using my fingers to pound her. Then they use the hitachi on me to make me cum! Then Liz lies on her back and I rub a vibrator on her clit. Then Paradise puts on the strap on and pounds liz from behind while I make out with her!

Then we decide to do an oil show. Time to get alll oilyy!!

We decide it would be hot to ride the sybian while all oil, so we all three take our turn!

Then its time to get in the shower and wash off all that oil!