Friday, October 22, 2010

#3 - 750 tokens for the DVD with Paradise Riley and Candiecane!

**RUN TIME 41 minutes**




This DVD was taped off MFC camera, so it was made just for you! First we take each others clothes off. Then we climb on the bed together and start kissing and tasting all of our bodies! There is some pussy eating that turns into a daisy chain. Then we line up and all use toys on the girl in front of us! Then I put on a strap on and its time for Riley to get off!

But that isnt all, I was lucky enough to be the hand that held the double headed dildo while it was going in and out of Paradise and Riley! Then Riley and I stand up and go ass to ass with the double header in our pussies!

Then its my turn again, so I lie on the bed while Paradise and Riley use toys in my pussy and in my ass at the same time!

Afterwards I find one of the weirdest toys, a strap on with two head, so Paradise and Riley fuck each other, each with a toy inside of them!

Then I get to ride once more, Riley puts on the strap on and I climb ontop of her. You can my titties bouncing as I ride the strap on =) Paradise takes my spot because she is dying to ride once more. Finally we are all satisfied!! This DVD is action packed!