Friday, October 22, 2010

#5 - 750 tokens for CandieCane, Paradise, and KrissyMadison DVD!

**run time 1 hour and 45 minutes**




First we start off with a nice sexy strip tease and some lapdances!

Then we move into group with some strap ons! We have a fun time using the strap ons to pound each other. Then Paradise uses a nice vibrator on my pussy while krissy puts a toy in my ass.

After we all cum its time to shower off. Why not shower off in style with a wet tshirt contest! Turns into us just kissing and being sexy in the shower with wet tshirts on.

We figure why not do the next group in the shower! Paradise is first, I pound her with a strap on while she sucks the strap on Krissy has on. Then its my turn to get it from both sides. Then its time for Krissy to ride paradise with a strap on.

Then its time for a little fun, we get all oily and do some twister!

Then I find out I am #1 Miss MFC for July so we celebrate!